Personalized Buyer Assistance Program
Personal VIP Home Buyer Assistance
What We Do For You
Buying a home is a big decision and there is a lot to learn, and do. After you have done your online research, there will be a time when the services of a REALTOR will be needed.
Below you can scroll down to see all of the services we will provide for you. You can use the link in each heading for more details about that service..
The Buyer’s Agent is your personal representative, works for you,
and has ONLY your best interest in mind throughout the entire real estate process.
* What is a Buyer’s Agent?
* Why is having a Buyer’s Agent the best way to buy your new home?
* How to select a Buyer’s Agent.
* What will The Evelyn Bruder Dream Team do for you?
* Why do Buyers use The Evelyn Bruder Dream Team
We offer all the information and resources you need
to learn about Lending and Mortgages
* We provide the guidance to navigate through the Financing Process.
* We will assist you in selecting the best home financing for your situation.
* We will help you negotiate the best rates and terms for your home loan.
We will determine your wants and needs,
and then, together we will find your dream home
* We will send you all the listings that meet your criteria.
* We have a Listing Alert E-mail Service …
* You will get updated information about all the homes that meet your criteria
* We promise continuous communication.
* We will visit all the homes you want to see until we find exactly the right one
Once you have found the home you want to buy, we will prepare an Offer to Purchase that represents the most favorable price and terms for you.
This is where our knowledge of the market, our experience as expert negotiators, and our relationship as Your Buyer’s Agent will benefit you the most.
We Will Facilitate & Coordinate The Tansaction- Contract to Closing
We will make sure that all the requirements of the Contract to Purchase are not only completed, but are done in the specified time frame
* All the inspection reports, specified repairs.
* The Appraisal. The Survey.
* All contingencies removed
* The financing process has been completed.
* The walk thru inspection
* All the paperwork is coordinated with the title company and lender.
* Finally Closing scheduled and all parties notified and present.